- Make sure you fully understand the safe system of work.
- Work to the instructions you are given.
- Follow the site rules.
- Do not be tempted to take short cuts.
- Keep your work and storage areas tidy (good housekeeping).
- Keep access routes and walkways clear of materials and equipment.
- Report anything you think may be unsafe to your supervisor.
- Stop work if you think it is not safe.
All accidents and incidents should be reported. Your employer can then investigate, find out the cause and prevent them from happening again.
Everyone on site has a responsibility to report unsafe conditions.